Feeling extremely sick

It doesn't happen everytime after I exercise but it has happened quite a few. Including whilst I'm writing this - I ate around 5.45/6.30 and at 7.45 went on my exercise bike for a hour, between this time I had a glass of water in between the hour when I was thirsty. I done some ab excersized for about 7 mins (crunches ect) then sat on my sofa and started too feel nauseous, at about 9 pm I went upstairs and laid on my bed and now it's 9.30 and in feeling worse! I've had some water since but I can't talk as if I do I think it be sick. Also the thought of food makes me feel so much worse ???

Replies

• zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    What did you eat this morning? I sometimes feel like that if my body is extremely hungry and I didnt eat enough
  • katiehepp1
    katiehepp1 Posts: 138 Member
    I had wheetabix for breakfast and went out for dinner, I was like 100 calories over my daily goal but I exercised it off so now it's +500
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    What is your daily goal? Do you eat any exercise calories back?
  • katiehepp1
    Daily goal is 1760 and no I don't eat any of them back
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    You say you ate out for dinner......food poisoning?
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Asking internet strangers why you're ill is one of the most pointless things.
  • katiehepp1
    It's not that I'm I'll, it's nothing to do with being ill in that sense per say. It happens after I exercise and I am wondering if I am doing something wrong / drinking too much or too little, over doing it or not leaving enough time after eating, it's more to do with excersize
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    I've had that feeling too after exercising sometimes even during exercise. I had to end up getting off my blood pressure meds as my blood pressure was getting too low over the course of losing weight and changing my diet. Also another reason could be dehydration, make sure to drink plenty of water during the day! Hope this helps!