Team Body Project on Youtube?

Options
has anyone subscribed to this? I saw their videos on youtube and I can honestly say my interest is piqued.

They appear to have what I need. Exercises that are low impact but high energy. (Most exercise videos like this are so basic they don't get my heart rate up high enough) I like to do video workouts because my husband and I switch out gym nights. On my nights to stay home with the kiddo I do a video.

It appears they have 40 total videos on the site with 14 on youtube. I just don't want to join if they are just going to have the one video.

It's currently $30 for lifetime access to the videos. That's not exactly a bad deal.

Replies

• GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You cannot find something you like for free on YouTube? There are thousands of exercise videos there. Just get on an search what you want: Yoga, HIIT, low-impact HIIT, 20-minute workout with dumbbells, yada yada. I guarantee you will find something you like.
  • tmoneyag99
    tmoneyag99 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I found a few. I just wanted to know if anyone had subscribed. $30 is still pretty cheap. I'm just wondering if you get what you pay for. I don't have time to flip through Youtube videos. If I can go to one place that I can trust will have a good cache of videos and updates it would be nice.

Heavens knows I'm not doing the same Jane Fonda video I did 20 years ago. I might shoot myself.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Ew. Sorry about the Jane Fonda.
    Maybe try Paula Abdul for a change?
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I only looked at the one video and it seems similar to Fitness Blender, who have 500+ videos you can access for free. I am biased because that's who I use but as a one stop shop (go to their website and you can do searches, also free) it seems a better option.
  • tmoneyag99
    tmoneyag99 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    @vintagefeline this is the type of helpful feedback I hoped I would find.
  • alexlosing2017
    alexlosing2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have subscribed and it is far better than anything I have done before. Its so much fun!
  • LuluIsLosing
    LuluIsLosing Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been doing these workouts on YouTube! I am also considering subscribing. I find them enjoyable, I like the trainers, and I actually look forward to doing it. To me, that is worth the money! Would love to hear more from people who have signed up!
  • mummy_3
    mummy_3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Iv signed up (back when at xmas they had a offer for lifetime membership for £10 (uk) which was amazing. There are loads of workouts on their site with 3 plans to follow (three 6 week plans based on your fitness levels with links to the videos) Im trying to get back into using the site 6 months after having a 3rd baby. Im just picking and choosing whichever videos I like on there at the moment. Trying to get a good mix of cardio and resistance work
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I joined and love it. I do the more advanced ones, but there is enough to be interesting and fun (love Daniel's British accent) and there is gentle pushing but a lot of encouragement and "you can hit pause" if needed. I love not hearing about getting into a bikini or skinny jeans, for me it's not about that. They also have a lot of HIIT and tabata which I love.
  • LuluIsLosing
    LuluIsLosing Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    For those that joined... are there a variety of workouts with strength training with weights? I think there are only one or two of those on YouTube, and I would love more.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjc9H89-RpWuIStDqhO7AQ
    They have about 19 if all are still available for free. you need to pay now to join to get more, but I like it and I've done a lot of things.
  • sparkyrn
    sparkyrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Loads of variety - amazing, supportive community. Yes, i am a member
  • ClietheDutch
    ClietheDutch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You won't find a better community but the one there. The trainers are awe inspiring. They do live workouts, the have live chats with QandA sessions about anything and everything to do with health. They make the workouts fun and they will help you. The community itself is the most supportive community I've even been part of, and I really don't like these types of things. If you haven't tried it, go to their webpage. Signing up has become more expensive but..................... it's still nothing when you think you'll stay fit and healthy and can do so for the rest of your life!!! Just going to press play myself!!