Chicken ?

Options
2»

Replies

• ashley_mulvey
    ashley_mulvey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have 330 left now as i had chicken curry and chips now some of ben and jerrys icecream then im done before 7pm
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I have heard eating in the night puts more weight on you also i cannot have a treat as ive only just started loosing weight again after eating alot i mean alot of junk food so last thing i need right now it each any more of it just cause i have a few hundred calories left lol and thanks alot

It's not true, your body doesn't know what time it is. I've lost 115 lbs eating mostly close to my bedtime.
    Your not really meant to eat at night time anyway

Your body can't read the clock. It doesn't do anything different to the food you have eaten at 9 pm than it does at 9 am. The only good reason not to eat close to bedtime is if you have issues with acid reflux/heartburn. It still will make zero difference on weight loss.
  • ashley_mulvey
    ashley_mulvey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hmm ok didnt know that either way ill do the challege if it helps me loose weight by just eating in day time healthly and lots of excersize ill do it im determined im sick of being fat
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Roasted carrots w olive oil, salt, pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon, and mushrooms
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    You'll have a lot more success timing your meals for when you're hungry and want them than you will constantly fighting your natural inclinations. Set yourself up for success, OP! If you like to eat at night, eat at night. I'm a night-eater myself and I lost nearly 70lbs a few years ago eating the bulk of my calories after 7PM. It was MUCH easier than forcing myself to conform to an external routine (or "challenge"). :smile:
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Put whatever you want with it that fits within your caloric and macro goals. That's what makes it "healthy" or not.