TN, medications and losing weight.

Options
Hi all!
So I started last October /15 at 240lbs and made it to 191lbs by may /16 when I was diagnosed with Trigeminal neuralgia. I'm taking Lyrica and was told it can make you gain weight. Im usually around 191-194 most days now but the last 2 weeks I'm up to 196. I'm scared to gain anymore weight and really looking for friends who struggle with TN or even people on medications that make it difficult to lose weight but are determined. Please add me if so and if you don't fall into that catagory and want to add me anyway that's fine too! :) I don't really have a specific goal weight in mind I guess I'd like to get down to where I feel comfortable. Anywhere from 140lbs-160lbs. I'd love friends who can help keep me motivated. :)
Thanks so much for reading my post!

Replies

• NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I don't have TM but am on meds for hypothyroid- it's controlled but needs frequent monitoring. For me I don't lose much unless I'm also exercising. I mostly walk and love my power walks- easy, free, outdoors, etc. we are about the same now- I'm at 194-5 and aiming for 140-160 also.