saved recipes

Options
brendasalso
brendasalso Posts: 4 Member
I don't know if this is the best place to ask for help, but the help center doesn't give me the info I need. I've been saving recipes that I want to try, I can find the ingredients fine, but I can't find how to get to the page so I can see the directions. It's frustrating me. Can someone please help me?
Thank you

Replies

• brendasalso
    brendasalso Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also having trouble finding the main page where there are recipes links. Please help
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal's saved recipe feature saves neither instructions nor links to the original website. I save recipes in bookmarks and Yummly.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for the recipes from the MFP Hellohealthy Blog, here is the direct link.

http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/category/eat/recipes/
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly clear on what you are asking, but the link in the post from CyberTone will get you to the main page of MFP blog's recipes. And, like CooCooPuff stated, MFP recipe builder that you can get to from your food log only stores the ingredients so that the calories and macros can easily be logged in your diary.

For myself, when I find a recipe I like, I take the couple of minutes to save it as a file on my drive in a folder for recipes. I must have half a million recipes on this drive by now!