Eating ideas?

So I am active. I usually do an elliptical machine every 2 days for 30 minutes with restiance of 30 and that burns 330 calories.
I also run every 3 days for 1.5 Miles because I need to prepare for my PTR training and from that I lose roughly 200 calories
Every other day I do 60 crunches and add five more continually. I would do pull ups and crunches Starting at 25 adding 5 more as well. I do 10--20 push ups as well
Before I lived off of Grilled chicken Salad, protein shake, and peanut butter and in a month I lost 15 pounds yet I was drained and hungry all the time
So I decided to be healthier. I still do those work outs and sometimes go swimming ( mostly because of the Navy) and I eat salads, protein shake, fries, and healthy burgers and chicken and yet I am only losing like 3 pounds a month yet I'm not hungry or drained but I'm not feeling accomplished
Help?
I am 5 foot 4 and weigh 168 and need to be 150 in 7 months. I have to have 1600 calories and I generally burn 1000 a day and eat that many so I can burn that many

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Thank you for serving!!

I have a couple of questions.

How accurate is your calorie counting? Do you use a food scale to weigh everything? Do you pick the right entries from database?

• billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    have you looked into Low carb high fat?
  • shay72277
    shay72277 Posts: 4 Member
    I didn't serve yet lol I leave in May. And I use a calorie tracker. And yeah. I lost 6 pounds so far. And no what is a low carb high fat diet?