Connect with the Young and Dedicated!

Options
caigehitz
caigehitz Posts: 3 Member
Hello all!

I'm an 18 year old college freshman (PSU!) with a drive to become something better! Looking to connect with some others in the younger generation 18-25 y/o that share a passion for setting goals and a great vision of the future!

Leave a comment below or just send me a friend request I'd love to connect and create a friendship!

"It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg." - C.S. Lewis

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    27. Guess I qualify as an elder now.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I am 36 years old, I have the face of an 18 year old & the body/health, of a 72 year old!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and according to another thread today I should kick the bucket..
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options

If you want to get all technical, then I've been too old for your parameters for nearly as long you've been alive.

But according to the hivemind of the guess your age threads, I'd be 24-27, although I've had estimates as low as 12.

5p0whjd09bxk.jpg
  • TreasureDiver1
    TreasureDiver1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 40. I'm old and decrepit. I'm probably dead actually.

Ha - That's great, actually made me laugh and I'm 51 - Way gone.............

• Tylre4815
    Tylre4815 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    In 18, but my "aspiring, goal-driven" days have passed. Also, that quote was weird.
  • fyree39
    fyree39 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I retire in 18 months. I wanted to thank you for taking my place in the workforce and allowing me to live on the dole for the rest of my life. I predict many cruises to the Caribbean in my future.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, but no wrinkles yet. So maybe that counts?
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    You know I kinda feel like this is age discrimination. I don't know any 18-25 year olds with a vision for a better future beyond how they're going to score some booze and a hook up. OP if you focus on a more mature crowd, we can tell you that you are in your prime right now, it's never going to get any better than it is right now. The rest of your life is a slow roll down the hill of empty promises, broken dreams and aspirations that have died long ago.

So not true.

With God, he can take you from glory to glory.

Look at my pic. That's better than I could do in my teens.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    You know I kinda feel like this is age discrimination. I don't know any 18-25 year olds with a vision for a better future beyond how they're going to score some booze and a hook up. OP if you focus on a more mature crowd, we can tell you that you are in your prime right now, it's never going to get any better than it is right now. The rest of your life is a slow roll down the hill of empty promises, broken dreams and aspirations that have died long ago.

So not true.

With God, he can take you from glory to glory.

Look at my pic. That's better than I could do in my teens.

Lol. I've seen your pics. You are amazing. I, on the other hand, was just be sarcastic in that post.

I know, but the for the childrens 'dem.