Favorite workout gadget?

Mine is my bluetooth earbuds. I got a pair in December to use with my ipod. They are FANTASTIC. I misplaced them the other day and had to use a normal pair of earphones - I thought I was gonna strangle myself in the cable, lol! So what is that one workout gadget that you just can't exercise without?

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    I really like my rainbow Swatch watch - it's waterproof so I don't have to worry about it ! Not really a gadget tho.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    My Polar ft60 with my brand new waterproof transmitter. Can't wait to swim with it!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    31tw6TfAzaL._SX342_.jpg
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    barbell-set.jpg
  • mlnick69
    mlnick69 Posts: 84
    My milo heart rate monitor, burned calorie counter gadget that's also a watch.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    shakeweight_3.jpg

Just kidding!!

I have a sony MP3 player that fits entire in the earbuds, like your bluetooth, just a small cable that goes behind your neck to connect the two earbuds, no cables!!!!

618_348_all-in-one-workout-buds.jpg
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    My Nike+ shoe sensor :happy:
  • A2Zscents
    A2Zscents Posts: 34 Member
    My HRM! Polar ft7 :)
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    My Polar HRM.
    Makes me work that little bit harder.
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Don't have it yet, but I'm going to get an iPhone next month ... I can't wait to get the Zombies Run app ...

Of what I have now:

1. iPod
    2. Pilates Reformer

I like my cardio equipmnt too, I have a crosstrainer eliptical, a stationary bike, and a heavy bag ... Our treadmill died after 13 years of religious use and abuse, lol ... looking to get another one soon.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    I third my Polar HRM. Just got it and I'm loving it! 2nd to that (and although they aren't part of my workout, they are still part of my routine since I use them every time) are my massaging slippers. I just . . . melt.
  • paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    my fitbit one. I love the fact that it syncs with MFP so the more I move, the more I can eat!