Hello to Fellow College-Goers and Moms

Options
My name is Haley. I'm 23 with 3 kids working as a graphic designer while going to college to become an Environmental Biologist. I made this account a while back but I like (love) junk food and when I have a moment to myself I admit, I sit my *kitten* down to read or watch an episode of something on Netflix. Sometimes, I even get a 20 minute nap.

So, it's safe to say I don't do well with calorie counting or fitness other than errands, housework and sex. I don't have family to help babysit or money for a daycare and I lack every motivation to workout at home considering I hate being home and how something always needs cleaned. I also hate hate hate cooking solely due to the mess and dishes. So, I gave up. It's been an endless cycle.

I just hit a moment where I really am noticing my weight gain after being thin my whole life and obesity is rampant in my family. I still lack motivation (friends) to exercise, but I've started calorie counting!

Friend requests and tough love welcome.

TL;DR - I'm a busy mom going to college who likes *kitten* food and has been too lazy/tired at the beginning/end of the day to workout or cook. Now changing habits and looking for friends.

Replies

• always2616
    always2616 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you and be "friends" you seem like a very fun person to know. I am 31 years old, Mother of 1, college student.. not currently working but working at working lol. My name is Michelle.

Look forward to chatting :)