Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Are you REALLY tired of the "person above" posts?

Options
kshatriyo
kshatriyo Posts: 134 Member
I am so, so tired of seeing these threads that will not die. Would you marry, date, smell, predict the date of death, or name the booger color of, Etc. the person in the post above.

Is there a way to block them? Can we come up with something else? Please? I am so bored!!!! LOL

Replies

• _RNR_
    _RNR_ Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    0/10
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    People hated them so much, they gave them their own section so as to not bother the other posters. The "fun and games" section is for person above threads, while chit chat is for other general small talk.
  • kshatriyo
    Options
    People hated them so much, they gave them their own section so as to not bother the other posters. The "fun and games" section is for person above threads, while chit chat is for other general small talk.

Yes, when I go to recent discussions, the majority of the discussions are in this category, which tells me it is a way to track traffic on the site and drive regulars up the wall. I just wish it were easier to filter out when I'm looking for a fun discussion. Yes, bored, I am.
  • kshatriyo
    Options
    Rule5pt5 wrote: »
    0/10

Well, I can deduce by your mysterious 007 photo and one liner that you must be doing me a favor by even responding, so thanks :-D