Unwavering commitment this time . . . I think.

Options
My name is kerri and I'm a lawyer and mom of two, and married to the best guy on the planet. I've hit a standstill in weight loss lately. So this is about the time I hop off the diet bus whenever I kick off a new weight loss program. Two months in and 10 lbs down and I flatline for a whole month--yep ready to throw the towel in.

But this time I'm doing something different. No self-blame, no self-hatred, just writing down what I eat even if I eat like crap that day and I'm totally in the red, there will be no judgments or blame because it's pointless. I will just wake up the next day and start writing what I eat that day. If I make the goal--great, and if I don't--great; cause this mission for me is just about writing down what I honestly eat daily--and that's it. Weight loss will come, it's simple math: calorie in vs. calories out.

So far this idea has worked. But I could use some motivation right about now. A month is a long time and last night at 3am my 3-year-old son caught me downstairs with his bowl of Halloween candy in my lap surrounded by wrappers and said: "mommy why are you eating all my candy?" And now I'm up in weight a bit.

I will stay strong I have a wedding in next April that I MUST look good for, but just wanted to share my trouble.

I could use more funny cool motivated and motivating friends, so friend me if you're working hard and staying committed!!

Good luck to you all!