Calorie challenge

Options
zmrzka24
zmrzka24 Posts: 3 Member
Did you try calorie challenge? (like youtubers 10k,15k,20k...) How you felt, what did you eat, how much weight did you gain? I really want to do this challenge :D

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    It's stupid and wasteful. A person wouldn't even enjoy overeating that much so why do it? To brag about it? I can't think of a more useless "accomplishment" than grossly overeating.
  • zmrzka24
    Options
    And big cheat day? Like that I will eat whatever I want without counting calories.
  • seska422
    Options
    zmrzka24 wrote: »
    And big cheat day? Like that I will eat whatever I want without counting calories.

A big cheat day to eat what you enjoy in amounts that you enjoy is different from a huge designated calorie goal that you wouldn't likely reach unless you stuffed yourself like you were trying to turn your liver into foie gras.
  • zmrzka24
    Options
    ok so after big cheat day i think that i will gain some weight, but it is only water weight and high sodium right? So after going again on my diet i will lose it?
  • seska422
    edited November 2016
    Options
    zmrzka24 wrote: »
    ok so after big cheat day i think that i will gain some weight, but it is only water weight and high sodium right? So after going again on my diet i will lose it?

It really depends upon how often and how big these cheat days are. Look at your calories over the week rather than daily. If you eat an extra 7000 calories in the week, that's 2 pounds of fat gain.