Advice on fitness trackers

Options
Looking for a device that will be a gift for a family member. Needs to be wearable like a watch, track steps, calories, and heart rate. Here's the twist though. Needs to be fully readable without the need for a smartphone or computer and be around $100-$125. Is there anything on the market like this, in this price range?

Replies

• iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Alternatively FitBit Charge HR or FitBit Blaze, but not certain on $-price in US - Great product, great battery life, as well as (maybe more importantly) extremely great support
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit charge 2
  • Misssynth
    Misssynth Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit Charge HR (the new Charge 2's are better though of course)
    It does link with an app for all your stats but you can read you calories, heart rate, steps etc on the screen and the calories you've burned on your specific workout too.
    Why does it have to not link to an app? Seems a bit odd wanting a high tech watch that doesnt link with other tech.
    Oh AND Fitbit have their own scales which link to the app too for even better tracking.
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    (the new Charge 2's are better though of course) ... other than the screen and the changeable wrist band (pity they did not have that feature before :'( ) I don't think a lot has changed. Only unfortunate thing about the FB HR ranges is that it still is not waterproof, only splash proof ... other than that, I love my Charge HR too :)