Looking for new MOTIVATED friends!

Options
HELLO! :)

I'm 30 yrs old, have 2 kids and work full time. I have struggled with my weight ever since having my kids...up and down, up and down...but this time I am determined to get these 25 lbs off and keep them off...FOREVER!

I'm not new here, but would love to have some people in my corner to keep me motivated...and of course I will do the same for you!

Feel free to add me...let's inspire each other! :)

Replies

• BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't mind having friends to keep me motivated, as I try to keep them motivated as well. I log day - both good and bad days and have an open diary.

:smile:
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Melissa ; )

I'm 28 years old and have two kids as well. I working to lose another 19 lbs to hit my goal. Let's motivate each other....add me.
  • tmarshall_31
    Options
    My name is Tracy. I am 36 Years old, married for over 13 years and we have 2 boys together. I had my boys 11 months apart so I have been struggling to lose this weight for almost 12 years. I will get to a point and then not lose any more no matter how hard I try. I was just diagnosed as a prediabetic, so I need to lose this weight and fast otherwise I will be put on medication. I am up to meeting new people that have the same goals as myself. If you want to learn anymore about me please feel free to contact me .
    Good Luck.
  • LindaBrooke61
    Options
    Hi Just started Lite and easy today so using the tracker to keep motivated. Hoping to lose 8-10 kilos. Good luck on your weight loss. :)
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sp9795
    sp9795 Posts: 2
    Options
    Please add me... I just joined today. I want to lose 43 lbs. I am 48 - gained a pound a month over 4 years going through menopuase... manage to drop 5lbs alone but looking for help. My boyfriend just dumped me because of my weight - I liked him so even though he is a jerk I am feeling pretty alone...

Has anyone tried sensa??
  • Africa16
    Africa16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivated friends too. I am 43 with 2 sons and 2 stepsons. I work most of the time but my hours are flexible. I am having a hard time staying on track and would love to be motivated by others and also be able to motivate others in this wonderful weight loss journey.
  • LindaBrooke61
    Options
    Am sure menopause is the reason for a lot of weight gain I have found that also.
  • MelanieL84
    MelanieL84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I am in the process of adding friends and wanting to get motivated as well. I am 29 w/ 2 beautiful children looking to firm up and lose about 10 pounds. I would love to provide support!
  • B8_shop
    B8_shop Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm just getting back on track. I've lost over 100lbs twice. I've gained 50 back again, but I'm not willing to gain anymore. My goal is to lose this 50 again in a safe sustainable maner. Please add me as a friend.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been using MFP for almost 3 months now and have found that motivational friends have made all the difference. I really want to lose a total of 30 lbs, but I'm starting to think I need to be a little more realistic and focus on healthy more than a number. If you'd like another friend, please feel free to add me.
  • twincadence
    Options
    Hi, I am 33 years old and would like some motivation buddies, I'm looking to lose at least 30 pounds and have had a hard time losing any weight since having my son 19 months ago
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Been active here for months and months, log in daily. Active with my friends who are active with me. Not so much on the boards usually. I do have some fun, as to me it can make a difference in your day. My loss is slow slow slow. Also doing lifts. Anyway add if you wish.

Cheers
  • ivanbkh
    ivanbkh Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Ivan, I am from France. I just started the program.

I am 33, 2 young kids too and I would love to lose 20-25 lbs within the next 12 months to get back on track.

So far, after 10 days of MyfitnessPal, I have lost 3 lbs... it is a start let say.

Feel free to add me !

Cheers,

Ivan
  • stormpike
    stormpike Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am Simon. I am from Malaysia. I have just started with my weight loss programme on the 20/06/2013.
    I am 35, father of 2 and I would love to lose 20kg.

So far, after 26 days, I have lost 4.8kg. (lost 1.7kg if calculated from the day I joined MyFitnessPal).

Do feel free to add me. I need to be motivated and likewise I shall motivate you.

Simon
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I need all the support I can get! :-)
  • deborahdornberg
    Options
    I am 43 and i have lost 48 lbs total only about 5 since joining MFP. I have about 72 to go. I am doing Insanity T25 program and am loving it. It is hard but it is working.
  • hannahj67
    hannahj67 Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need some motivation to keep tracking every day.
  • nickyluvsrick1
    Options
    feel free to add me I really need motivation!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Okeyboy
    Okeyboy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I began this journey five days ago and i'm full of motivation.