Looking for Friends who have 100+ Pounds to lose.

Options
2»

Replies

• charis458
    charis458 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are free to add me. I had a starting goal of 150 lbs. I have lost just over 35 and would love more a tivie friends and more people to help with the accountability factor! Good luck in your goals!
  • snowiebuggie
    snowiebuggie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody I am to am looking to lose 100lbs I am 42 yrs old and have MS I started at 222lbs feel free to add me if you want I am always up for making friends
  • jenniferoharafitness
    Options
    mdavis440 wrote: »
    I started at 264 and made my first goal today of 10 lbs lost! I need to lose 100 lbs as well. I suffer from depression and anxiety so food over the last couple years bacsme my comfort. I'm ready to become healthy and eventually get off my anti depressants. Please add me if you wNt. All the support is welcome

I know how you feel, I am starting my journey again this week. I am starting at 259 and my heaviest was 265. I suffer from anxiety and stress like crazy. It can be hard to focus and to stay on track. I have been over weight my whole life pretty much. I would do so many different diets and I would lose some weight but then I would get off track and gain it back with some friends. This past year has been really crazy and I went from 219 to the 265 in about 5 months and now I have to worry about my blood pressure for the first time.

My goal is to lose 125 and I am trying to do this before I turn 30 in 2 years. Even if I don't hit the main goal by then I just want to be at a better place before I hit that next decade of my life. Anyone can add me, looking for some good weight loss support and motivation.