Introducing...Me

Options
Hi everyone! I'm back and on the right track. I'm 50ish and have 67lbs to lose. Started with a nutritionist who was REALLY helpful to show me what I was doing right and where I was not doing so great. I'm on 1300 (healthy) calories with a goal of 30 minutes of movement (notice I didn't say exercise) a day as a goal to work toward so it becomes a lifestyle choice/new habit! I am an eternal optimist and a great motivator, so add me if you'd like a My Fitness Pal pal. I adore my two awesome adult children, as well as my husband who I've been married to forever and who is my best buddy. I forgive him for being naturally/easily slim as he is a great supporter and encourager of my goals. heehee. I enjoy drawing/cartooning, going on cruises, shopping, and....hopefully I'll be able to say I like it soon....zumba :p I've been on My Fitness Pal before, but never hopped into the community; this time, I'm drawing on all supports. Nutritionist? Check! Family support? Check! My Fitness Pal support buddies? uhhhh....not yet, but hopefully soon! :smile:

Replies

• alphastarz
    alphastarz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm mid 30s with 70 lbs lost and 35 to go. I've tried to like Zumba... But it just reminds me how uncoordinated I am. I'm not an optimist at all, I like to call it "realism" but some of my family and friends might contest that. I somewhat resent my two still young special needs children, maybe adoration comes when they are grown and independent. Another words, we're not that much alike but... I think you are hilarious and would love to be your friend!