5'4" weight

Options
2»

Replies

• idabest777
    idabest777 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    idabest777 wrote: »
    I'm 5'4 and currently around 125 and wear size 4/smalls (I was just under 135 in my pic i think). I'm aiming to get around 115-120 before switching to maintenance cus I still have some fat in places I want to get rid of.

Have you considered a recomp?

I've been debating a recomp but I'm not a big fan of weight lifting so I keep putting it off
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for the upper end of that range and then I'll re-assess. I feel like I won't want to be smaller and it won't suit my build, but in all honesty I don't know if that's reasonable or if it's just because I'm used to being fat. We shall see.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I am half an inch shorter, but my current goal weight is set to 130lbs. This may change as I am closer to goal, though. I have a small frame.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    108-145 is the general range but it will look different on different people depending on how they carry it and what their body composition is.

For me...at 145 I looked way too heavy, and at 109 I was very lean/bony. My ideal spot is about 114.
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my current goal is 120. I'm about 5 pounds over at this point. I may adjust that goal down another 5 too. I have a small frame and feel better there. I agree with everyone else who said it really depends on your frame.