Full

Options
I'm so full atm and still have 350 calories to go, I am 180cm and weight is 80kgs 3070 calories a day is that to much.my stomach is bloated.

Replies

• bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    It believe your goal is to gain weight? Only time will tell if the calorie allotment is too much, not enough, just right. You will need to monitor the scale over time and adjust from there.

You may want to rethink your eating strategy if you are physically feeling too full. Add more fat into your diet. Fat is calorie dense and will not take up as much room in your stomach.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,087 Member
    Options
    3070 calories sounds a lot even for a man nearly 6 ft tall.

But I guess it depends on whether you are trying to lose, maintain, or gain and what your activity level is - you didnt say.

At 80kg I wouldn't think you need to lose weight though.

At any rate, I'm sure it doesnt matter for one day if you are under calories, it is only about 10% under your total.
  • applesandtapeline
    applesandtapeline Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If you are bulking and you are definately sure that's how much calories you need in order to gain weight (hopefully mostly muscle) then drink the remaining calories, or have a spoon of peanut butter, or nuts, or seeds etc. Plan your meals better so they would be evenly spaced out, so you don't have to eat most cals at one sitting. That would require eating large amount of food and therefore bloat afterwards. Hope I helped. :)