Re-starting weight loss journey! Looking for friends :)

Options
Hello!
My name is Imogen and this is my second time on MFP. I'm 24 and live in the U.K. I'm looking to lose 35lbs and improve my fitness a lot!
I love dance, Zumba and cheerleading, and I'm working up courage to get back in the gym again!
I'd really like to get make some friends on here to share support and motivation :)

Replies

• eliza2420
    eliza2420 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Imogen, my name's Emma. I'm also from the UK and working on getting back to the gym! I've added you :)
  • sophiagoldstone83
    Options
    Hi Imogen & Emma, my name is Sophia, I'm 33 also from the UK. I just bought a Fitbit yesterday and trying to lose weight and get fitter. I've added you both
  • caloriecounter770
    Options
    Not from the UK, but I'm in the same boat! I love your name by the way! Feel free to add me :)
  • meenu1970
    meenu1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Pls add me
  • sarahbeams
    sarahbeams Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    My name is Imogen and this is my second time on MFP. I'm 24 and live in the U.K. I'm looking to lose 35lbs and improve my fitness a lot!
    I love dance, Zumba and cheerleading, and I'm working up courage to get back in the gym again!
    I'd really like to get make some friends on here to share support and motivation :)

Feel free to add me.Would love to share advice as I too am starting again!.Good luck
  • cyncole140
    cyncole140 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Support and motivation is why I use my fitness pal. Add me as a friend
  • TJBzMom
    TJBzMom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I lost 65lbs before becoming pregnant... gained 80lbs!!!! Ugh. Lost 60 by myself but recently put on 10lbs that I lost due to depression. We need to move ASAP and finding a place is very difficult. Need to find motivation in friends... and lose this baby weight. I'm a 35 year old mother of a 1 Year old... HELP me reach my goal! Please add me, the more friends the better!