REI Members, it's our favorite time of year!

Options
jennybearlv
jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
I just got my 20% off coupon and winter sale catalog in the mail. I plan on buying winter boots and stocking up on wool socks. How about you?

Replies

• RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I might splurge on a cute pair of snow/ski pants now that I can fit into regular sizes. Or a rooftop cargo box, but that's not exciting.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen mine yet but fortunately don't need to buy anything more there this year.

I've spent more than enough at REI in the past. All you need to do is look in my garage and bedroom closet/drawers. LOL!
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    SQUEEE!!! So many choices!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Sad, but I can't think of another thing I need.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So I guess I have a reason to check my mail.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I just bought two pairs of pants there last night. Oh well. I need skis.

A couple years ago, when Garmin's Vector 2 was still retailing for $1,700, REI had it for $1,500 and the coupon knocked $300 off. My dividend that year was about another $300. I was in heaven.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Winter riding stuff. I just got mine yesterday. 20% off regular AND 20% garage sale stuff. I will also opt outside on black Friday.
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Winter riding stuff. I just got mine yesterday. 20% off regular AND 20% garage sale stuff. I will also opt outside on black Friday.

I'm trying to decide where to opt outside. If we get more rain there will start to be waterfalls. Maybe we'll keep it simple and take the kids biking. The 4 year old is really proud of being able to ride a two wheeler.