My journey through 5 photos and nearly 30 lbs gone

Options
Starting weight was 165 and current weight is 138. I took photos every couple of weeks or so to document my progress and show that it's both a slow process, but at the same time it feels like you blink and you've lost all this weight.

I'm down about 27 lbs and couldn't be happier. I'm here to tell everyone and anyone that has ever said I don't have time, I work full time, take classes, and still find time to make dinners, clean the house and work out or go jogging every day. If I can do it, SO CAN YOU!! :)

blogilatesbeforeandafter_zpsc5b47fe7.jpg

Replies

• needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    great job!! Keep it up
  • mlnick69
    mlnick69 Posts: 84
    Options
    Great transformation! How long did it take you?
  • Freakbunny
    Freakbunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done

I love seeing before/during/afters, it's so inspiring
  • gardengirl38
    Options
    Excellent work! Thank you for posting progress pictures. It is so appreciated! Keep up the good habits!
  • madasanatter
    madasanatter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Brilliant - well done you
  • skeeds
    skeeds Posts: 33
    Options
    You. Rock. This makes me want to start taking my 'before' pictures now...
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    VERY WELL DONE!
  • loseforgood30
    loseforgood30 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Did you just count calories and workout during this time?
  • SmartBlogz
    SmartBlogz Posts: 37
    Options
    Great job. How did you do it?
  • horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You have obviously worked hard. I too work full time, go to college, have two teenagers, take care of a home, ect....but I LOVE my gym time now. Keep up the good work!
  • mooookie
    mooookie Posts: 22
    Options
    great core work
  • MarlinWil
    MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are a champion!!!! I love that you took the time to take pics of your journey. I wish I had done that, too. Thank you so much for sharing your journey snapshots with us. My favourite pic is the last one, and not only because of the remarkable progress you have made in changing your body so drastically. I love it because of that really awesome smile of happiness. You have earned it, gorgeous lady. Well done on turning yourself around and on your great results (beyond great results, actually!). And thank you for putting it into perspective for those who easily get overwhelmed by time issues. You have managed in the face of time challenges that are more than what most have to come up against, and it sounds like you did it realistically and with a hell of a lot of style. The pictures prove that!

Wil
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Amazing you look great
  • amazinglyanna92
    amazinglyanna92 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great transition!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look great! Amazing changes! And your right! No time is not an excuse Where there is a will there is a way.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    love your bikini!! i definitely want to look like you!!! i'm stillin the freaking 150s. i've spent all of my 20s there...and now, my first year of being in my 30s! i'll get to the 140s before i have a head full of grey hair (that i'll color red anyway)!!!
  • Lcam510
    Lcam510 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have two questions...how tall are you and how long did it take? I sort of look like your before right now.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    nicely done! congratulations!
  • metawar
    metawar Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow absolutely fantastic !
  • vanDzl
    vanDzl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! My before pictures would crash the site ... ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!