Need to get motivated.

Options
Hey everyone, I took a little hiatis for about a month. I know I need to get back on track but I just can't seem to push myself to do it. Maybe I am just making excuses but I have two daughters ages 10 and 4 who don't need to go on a diet. I have two boxes of Halloween candy staring at me. My husband is away for 6 out of 7 days and when he is home eats nothing but junk (and leaves it staring at me.) So I guess I just don't feel supported, encouraged or held accountable. My heart knows I need to get healthy but my brain doesn't. It seems to justify everything. Any words of encouragement or support would gladly be appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Replies

• DonutBelly
    DonutBelly Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll be happy to message you daily! I'm in the same boat. It's hard to get motivated but you took the first step and that's awesome
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you ladies. This is the start of my eleventh month on my journey, 36 pounds down (was 40 3 weeks ago) and I'm losing all motivation.. and can't seem to get back on my groove of caring..
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a 10 yr old daughter and a 2yr old son.
  • ladybug1311
    ladybug1311 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me to you motivational group please. The more support, the better the power of force. I have just started this along with my husband but as of right NJ ow, I'm determined. Kiddos to you all for coming as far as you have by the way!!! :)
  • Sira125
    Sira125 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Your children don't need a diet , but they do need someone to model a healthy relationship with food and to encourage them to try a variety of different foods.
  • jesshadley530
    jesshadley530 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm right there with ya. I have an 11 yr old and a 3 yr old. Trying my best to maintain good eating and exercise habits!!