Funny Rage Quit Stories

Options
cee134
cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
Funny Rage Quit Stories that you have seen or know of. Meme's are welcome.

586oxue2utvl.jpg

Replies

• cee134
    Options
    y2haw0a37jb4.gif
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    omeikmx5gzaa.gif

We don't game well in my family..
  • cee134
    Options
    Still waiting....

f7yavdggwk96.gif
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I got nothing.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    Oh wait, I do have one. But I signed a paper saying that I wouldn't talk about it.
  • cee134
    Options
    Oh wait, I do have one. But I signed a paper saying that I wouldn't talk about it.

Ok, but what if you tell us about the one that happened to your friend. Wink Wink, Hint Hint.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    There used to be alot of rage quits when I arrived in 2013. Since then the rules have changed, everyone must be nice, so it dosn't happen. Things are boring now......
  • MonkeyMel21
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I used to be on a parenting forum. It got sold and then they started implementing changes. A group of girls got fed up and decided to make craigslist adds directing men who were looking for....women.... to the website. It was a pretty eventful day.

eta: it qualifies as a "rage quit" because all the ladies got purposefully banned.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It might be in my near future. Kind of fed up with the way things have been going at work. Company is slowly moving all of our production overseas. I have been involved in the shutdown of one of two plants that closed this last couple of years. There is one plant left here and they are putting way too much pressure on keeping costs down. We're so understaffed that if a key person gets sick it can shut down production. So, I've decided that I am in a position to retire now. I would like to wait until 2019, but it's all up to my own patience now. I have a feeling that they are going to push the right button and I am going to say "F**K you, I quit." Or, they'll ask me to do something I don't want to do and I just say "No. The ball's in your court."

Thanks for letting me vent.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I stopped frequenting the forums for several months right around the early summer 2016 Chit-Chat pogroms.

Happened to coincide with the appearance of an incredibly irritating user who shall remain nameless (and is now much less irritating and often entertaining...perhaps we’ve both grown).

VAGUEPOST
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I personally "rage quit" several times before I discovered the forums.

I'd get mad at having a "streak" and not accomplishing what I wanted, or having crappy food in my diary so I'd want a fresh start and would make a new account.

The "streak" doesn't bother me anymore. I'm getting better at accepting my failures and bad habits!
  • beagletracks
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I stopped frequenting the forums for several months right around the early summer 2016 Chit-Chat pogroms.

Happened to coincide with the appearance of an incredibly irritating user who shall remain nameless (and is now much less irritating and often entertaining...perhaps we’ve both grown).

VAGUEPOST

I'm trying to be nicer.

WHY???
  • beagletracks
    Options

VAGUEPOST

I'm trying to be nicer.

WHY???

Just a teensy bit, not a lot.

Okay, then.