Belly fat

I've lost weight every where on my body, but I cant seem to lose my belly fat. Do anyone have some good advice that wont cost money? and has anyone tried the plastic wrap, if so do it really work?

Replies

• grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    I'm in the same boat. Unfortunately, the only way to lose the belly is going to be reducing overall body fat. I have personally had a great deal of sucess with Insanity, but any combination of exercise and a small deficit should do the trick. It can also help to build some additional muscle, although this requires eating at a surplus for a little while while doing resistance training and then switching back to cutting. Wraps, cleanses,etc. are intended to remove water from the body to give an apparent weight and fat loss, but once the water comes back, any results melt away. It takes time. Have patience.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I think you will find the first place you put on is the last place to go! :sad: sorry x
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    I think you will find the first place you put on is the last place to go! :sad: sorry x

^ This. and I've also heard it's dependent on your body type and where your body deposits fat.
    Like I'm a pear. Typically, my body deposits fat into my hips/thighs first and tummy last. During weight loss, I've been losing my tummy first, but my butt and hips aren't getting smaller at all :/

Overall, love your body! You're stomach is fabulous!