Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the c ommitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :bigsmile:

Replies

• tammyhoff2004
    Options
    I'm so in on this Skinny Saturday Challenge! Sounds like good, clean fun!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    thoff: Ok girl...it is on!:laugh:
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Saturdays are my most challenging day as I'm not at work.:smile:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I am sooo in...looking forward to it...did no real exercise today other than shopping at the mall and I feel like cheating even logging those calories, but we were gone about 6hr....so.....better than nothing......anyhow, will give it a great SAT go
  • naturalShar
    Options
    I'm definitely in......I think I gained a pound and hope to lose it again by weigh in on Sunday:grumble:
  • onyxlibra7
    onyxlibra7 Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm IN! =)
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'm so going to try to keep up with ya'll...I need to shake things up, down, and all around! Thx Fab....hope you're doing well & all heal up....sure sounds like it:wink:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :happy: OK onyx, naturalshar, timbotina and sunshine....Let's do it and do it right~Check in early and let us know what your plan is......remember, get an exercise in early and chug that water! Set the tennies out tonight and fill up that water jug! :drinker: Bring it on Mr. Saturday....we're are armed and ready for ya! :laugh:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm so going to try to keep up with ya'll...I need to shake things up, down, and all around! Thx Fab....hope you're doing well & all heal up....sure sounds like it:wink:

:flowerforyou: Yay for hooah! Salute to you and your family this weekend! We appreciate your sacrifices for our freedoms!
    I am healing up pretty well. Thank you for checking on me! :heart: One week post surgery....can do stretches and floor work.....miss my cardio. I know being accountable will help me not to gain while in recovery. It would be really easy to pack on a few pounds while on the couch....no can do! It was too hard to get it off...AND....I deserve to be healthy, fit and happy....so do you! :heart: Let's do this!:drinker:
  • Fredder15
    Fredder15 Posts: 21
    Options
    This sounds great! May I join in too?? We will kick Saturday's butt! :happy:
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm in London so I guess I'm up before most of you as I'm sure most of you are in the US. I've begun a new eating plan. I'm trying to eat clean for the next fortnight. NO sugar, no white flour, no processed foods....eeeeeek. It's gonna be hard but I need to do it as I've been gaining weight even though I've been stickingt o my cals and exercising like crazy.

Saturday plan - I've just had my oatmeal made with water and natural agave syrup to sweeten (sooooo bland & boring, I know):huh: I also had some blueberries which cheered me up.

I'm off for a run shortly then I plan to stick with fish and veggies for lunch and rice with prawns and veggies for dinner. I'm off shopping for the day so I'll bring some healthy snacks so I'm not tempted by all the lovely cakes, cookies, candies and ice-creams that will be on offer.

I'll post back later to let you all know how I got on.

Good luck guys - have a very sensible and low calorie Saturday.
  • timbotina
    Options
    Good morning one and all challangers....I am going to head right down to meet Jillian Michaels this morning (she lives in my basement, HA!!)...then have breakfast...all hopefully before the kids get up....then I think we are going to go for a bike ride, or maybe a walk/run....then swimming a little later before we head out to the Fourth festivities.....have a great SAT. ladies...:drinker
    Glasses of water to you all.:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in. I didn't work out yesterday we had to go shoping in st. Clould. So today we are going to the beach and latter today I will go workout. So any beach day is hard to be a skinny day I am so thankful for these skinny days.
  • onyxlibra7
    onyxlibra7 Posts: 93
    Options
    Morning!! I'm struggling with trying to figure out EXACTLY what workouts I'm going to get in due to the fact that I'm working today BUT...they WILL BE DONE. I'm thinking my first workout will be a 30 min walk outside and this afternoon I'll hit up the TURBOJAM CARDIO! That's good right? I usually do the eliptical at my gym but that means I have to drive to and from, and I'm short on time today. But I'll let u guys know...I may do the gym this evening..I miss my eliptical.lol Have a kick @$$ Saturday everyone!!
  • naturalShar
    Options
    Good morning all! Its 9 a.m. here and I just finished an hour of tae bo. I will be walking on the treadmill for an hour later,then running some errands.
    I've had 2 big 24 oz. cups of water so far.

I'm hoping to have 2 1/2 hours of working out by the time this day is over!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Hot!Hot!Hot! Perfect weather for shakin the bacon! (Oh thats so bad!) I'm in!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I came home from camping just so I could work on myself today! Today its LOTS & LOTS of yardwork! And a BEAUTIFUL day here in Illinois! A bit humid, but that will only help my calorie burn! HRM in place - heading out for the workout in the sunshine!

:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

Kelly
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I will do my darnest to be in!! Gonna be hard with it being a holiday weekend and everyone is pulling me all over the place. Thank goodness for my droid!! Happy Skinny Saturday all!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I will do my best! TOM came today and I"m not feeling 100%:grumble: , but the Tour de France is just getting underway and is always a great source of inspiration for me. Planning on riding after today's stage. :happy:
  • timbotina
    Options
    Workout with Julian is done, went for my walk/jog with the kids....now to start supper and hopefully get a little swim in before this evenings fireworks....9 8oz glasses of water down....starting on #10 :drinker: