• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    What's a good pre workout brand for women

Pre workout brand of what?
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Not needed, they are mainly stimulants. If you really feel you need a stimulant for whatever reason, drink some coffee or take a caffeine pill. I would examine your overall diet/lifestyle though to determine why you think you need extra stimulants.

Best of luck.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Well it would have to be pink, obviously. :)

Why do you feel you want or need a pre-workout?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    There is no ideal PWO "for women". Every person, across genders will have different preferences, and more importantly, different reactions to the various ingredients in them.

Personally? I'm still using my old stock of Cannibal Riot that had it's formula changed after DMAA was banned for use in comps.
  • mccormf1
    mccormf1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Just find one that suits you. Mainly things like caffeine content and yohimbe seem to be the main things that some people have a hard time tolerating. Look at RSP and isotori I know isotori made a pre that was non stim and rsp has one with light stim and one a little heavier. Or go to the BB.com store and filter by pre workout. Find one that you think you'd like(and if it's too strong just lower the dose maybe start with half a scoop to gauge tolerance)
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    My advise would be to buy a load of samples and see which one you like best. The taste and "feel" can be so different brand to brand.