Hello!

I'm completly new to this. My name is Kellie and I am 22 years old, wanting to lose 100+ lbs!! I've tried many diets before, and nothing has seemed to work. I recently read an article online about a young female, similar to myself and how she had to not think of her losing her weight as a diet, but as a "life style change." This is what I'm doing day by day, little by little. But...I need some weight loss friends to inspire and help me on this long journey. I've been going to the gym Monday-Friday and just focusing on cardio.

Replies

• NamVetJim
    NamVetJim Posts: 51 Member
    Hello and welcome.
    I too am on the journey to lose 100 lbs. and a healthier lifestyle.
    Every success no matter how minor it seems is a accomplishment to be proud of.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    I'm completly new to this. My name is Kellie and I am 22 years old, wanting to lose 100+ lbs!! I've tried many diets before, and nothing has seemed to work. I recently read an article online about a young female, similar to myself and how she had to not think of her losing her weight as a diet, but as a "life style change." This is what I'm doing day by day, little by little. But...I need some weight loss friends to inspire and help me on this long journey. I've been going to the gym Monday-Friday and just focusing on cardio.

Kellie you really can do this, yes it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change, make sure you have mutually supportive friends and you support in return. One way support does not work. Log all your food and drinks then you can look back on your diary to se which weeks went well and those that don't go so well. If you have a bad day don't let it turn into a bad week or bad month , just get right back on it after that bad day and you will be fine. Good luck