Hello again...

Options
I have tried using this app several times and keep stopping! I had an opportunity to try Weight Watchers and found that the two are very similar except one thing... WW you have to pay for. The only thing that I did like about WW was that they sent you daily recipes- which Myfitnesspal doesn't. I am going to try this app once again. Any advice on staying this time????

Replies

• NamVetJim
    NamVetJim Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello,?
    What are your goals
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    tamilove1 wrote: »
    I have tried using this app several times and keep stopping! I had an opportunity to try Weight Watchers and found that the two are very similar except one thing... WW you have to pay for. The only thing that I did like about WW was that they sent you daily recipes- which Myfitnesspal doesn't. I am going to try this app once again. Any advice on staying this time????

Keep at it, log all your food and drinks, this is free WW you have to pay for even when you don't go to the groups. Getmutually supportive friends on MFP anddont afraid to ask for our support. I've been here for over three years and in the past I have done we slimming world and dozens of other diets. MFP is the only one istuck to. Good luck