Fitbit connected but don't see exercise calories or steps

Options
I have my fitbit connected to MFP but I don't see anything in my diary for exercise. Where does it usually show? or do I have to log manually? I have synced it recently too.

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You will not see an exercise activity unless you have added one on either Fitbit or MFP. If you do add an exercise activity, make sure the start time of the exercise activity and the time zones of each app match so that the added exercise activity calories overwrite the calories earned from daily step activity during that time frame.

Have you checked that the MFP app has "Fitbit Tracker" checked under Settings > Steps?
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    It doesn't show as an activity per say. It will show a little i icon (i with the blue circle around it) under the exercise tab that will give you a credit for calories burned over what MFP estimates your calorie burn for the day to be. I have found the most accurate way is to set MFP to sedentary and let my Fitbit calculate my calories burned. Let me know if you have any questions that I may be able to help with. :smile:
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You need to link it within MFP under the apps page :)