New to MFP, Mommy on a mission to be more healthy! Add ME!!!

Options
My name is Lanna. I am a full time working mother of 3 incredibly crazy girls! (6,4, and just turned 1) I am on a new Weight loss journey and don't have many people in my life to help encourage, support and push me. I am hoping to find some accountability partners who are also over 200 lbs and attempting to lose over 50 lbs.

I have struggled all my life with my weight, Now being older It's become exhausting to get myself out of bed every morning. At my lightest "pre-adult" weight, going into my first year of high school (9th grade-2009) I weighed 165 lbs after losing 15 lbs over the summer using weight watchers. At my heaviest (most recently) I was very close to tipping 250 lbs!!!!!!!

Struggling with depression and anxiety I have continued to lose myself behind food, because as I am sure the most of you know.... Food never leaves. Food is consistent. Food is reliable. People who struggle with an addiction (whatever it is) have a hard time admitting they have a problem. When I would eat because I was bored or because of emotions, I would always receive that instant gratification feeling by giving into my "wants"!

Here, now just reaching my 24th Birthday (11/06) What better gift to myself next year, than to take my life back and become a more healthier, happy version of myself? I am awaiting a dr. appt and result to see about my thyroid. But I am almost certain that is what has been the problem all along!

Hypothyroidism is related to a lot of things, and since taking specific vitamins, drinking a gallon of water a day and making better choices when it come to what I feed my body... I have dropped 7.7 lbs since 11/06/16. I know that this is mostly just excess water weight. But I have NEVER seen a drop like that before EVER! It has helped give me some extra steam to keep pushing...

My last attempt at this "journey" was August 1st of this year. I started at 245 lbs and in 5 weeks of being consistent, my lowest was 235 lbs. At that point I plateaued, got discouraged and gave up (AGAIN!) Here I am now .2 lbs away from that point, in less that 4 days! I can DO this! I am STRONG! My mind is a POWERFUL thing, and I can do anything!

Starting weight: 242.9 lbs(11/06/16)
Current weight: 235.2 lbs(11/09/16)

Please feel free to add my as a friend! You can also follow me on Instagram @Miss.Elias15.

Happy tracking everyone, thanks for reading! <3

Replies