fit bit calories burn

Options
For some reason my fitbit will not sync to mfp i have tried restarting over and over again it just dont work does anyone know how to adjust the calories you burn to your mfp exercise?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Have you tried:
    - enabling / disabling negative adjustments

- revoking mfps access from your fitbit account (under settings on fitbits website), then disconnecting from mfp's side followed by reconnecting accounts
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Just a word of Caution my fitbit tracks my food and exercise through MFP and every week it tells me I have burned over 5000 + more calories than I truly have yet my weight is NOT moving. I'm 180 lbs, in awesome shape, very active, and fitbit is great for tracking steps, fun challenges , motivational, water, sleep etc but don't rely on it or MFP for calories burnt.

a0s5479nn5qc.png
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    I have had issues with my vivoactive too. I, like Michael above have had issues with the calorie differences in map my fitness, the machines at the gym and my vivoactive. I know nothing is 100% accurate but come on.....
  • arat18
    arat18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This has also become an issue for me. My FitBit worked fine with MyFitness, and now all of a sudden, it will only synch if I disconnect and reconnect - and then that only works a time or two. It's been a little frustrating :(