Vanity loss after goal

Options
In May I was 12 stone 8. I was very active and considered myself fit but I had a terrible diet and was slowly gaining weight
I decided enough was enough so looked at charging my diet.
I discovered that some of the crap I was eating was not really the best.
One example was snacking on Pringles. Turns out a tube is 1000cal. That's 1.5 times the calories in a transitional English Sunday lunch.
I just started to cut out the bag habits. I also discovered I quite like a salad.
I have never been a big drinker so no real changes needed there.
The weight started to fall off so I set myself a goal.
I wanted to be 10 stone 7. Which was my weight in my 20's 4 months later that was achieved. Then I spotted that if I dropped one more lbs my bmi would be "healthy" so of course I just HAD to hit that new goal.

It was at that point I looked in a full length mirror. And to be honest. I was impressed. Looking good I thought. But the thought then hit me. How many more lbs to get my 6 pack back? Enter the new goal 9 stone 13. Yup 1lbs under 10 stone. It's purely for vanity but feels great. I am 2 5lbs of that goal and will get there in the next month.
And I STILL eat Pringles. Just less of them.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!