Press

Options
We can receive countless words of encouragement and the whole world can be in our corner cheering relentlessly, but if there isn't an ounce of hope brewing from within us the encouragement and cheering is temporary... Therefore as hard as it may be it is always left up to us to do this lifestyle change - we must birth the fight from within. I have learned that people mean well but they are fickle they change directions like the wind. They owe me nothing, my life my obligation. The more I looked and thought people owed me, the more disappointment and resentment grew on the inside of me. Am I saying don't trust people and expect them to fail, NO! What I am saying is this: when the nouns of life fail you, no matter how much you sit and think about how they or it did you, that's never going to ultimately change the situation. Yes it might give you some insight, but you still have to do something about the circumstances you are in even if it's not fully your fault. At the end of the day you are the most consistent person in your life, the best person you can count on, and truthfully you are all you have... If you give up on you, you have nothing left! Yes you are important and worth fighting for, and it is up to you to make that happen. As for me, I will continue to love, trust, hope and believe the best in others. When the nouns of life fail me, I will feel the pain and the hurt because I'm human, but I will press on because my life is worth it. I will not allow moments to dictate years of my life. I will not allow my current situations and circumstances to dictate my future and who I am as a MAN...

KEEP PRESSING MY FITNESS FAMILY!