Two months in and 26 lbs down

Options
kdz0444
kdz0444 Posts: 143 Member
Hit my 2 months yesterday and I have lost 26 lbs and over 29 inches total. And only 4.1 lbs from my short term goal of being under 200. Have more energy than ever before and my brain feels so clear. So excited to see what happens in 2 more months!!! Photo on the left from Christmas 2015 and the right is from 2 weeks ago. 1ixfdf6quzqy.jpg

Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • SalvationMountain41
    Options
    Excellent work! Today is my 2 month fitness anniversary and I am 26.8 pounds down! Lot's of hard work, but it is great to see the returns!
  • NoMoreCakey
    NoMoreCakey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing, keep it up! :)
  • Rooooose
    Rooooose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Well done! you look great! :)
  • nishndn
    nishndn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow... U look great... I'm still trying to reduce my 12lbs for months now.... What did u do for such success... Pls share...
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey what are you all doing to get those types of results in that short time frame??? Awesome loss BTW!!
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great progress! And good for you for voting!
  • kdz0444
    Options
    I do low carb/Keto but not in the traditional sense. I do some wheat products and potatoes but not often. I try to keep 5 out of 7 days under 25 net carbs and allow myself 2 days of 75 net carbs. I have tried many different things but nothing worked. I got to about 230 lbs this year and that's a lot for a tiny almost 5' frame. I realized I needed to make a change and so I did some research and decided on low carb. And my body loves it. The weight just falls off and I have an amazing energy level and brain clarity. I also do yoga. Not every day but when I exercise that's what I do. @nishndn @Calyse90
  • ThatJohanna
    ThatJohanna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I lost about the same at the same rate, you must be working the program hard. Good on you
  • kdz0444
    Options
    @ThatJohanna I do work hard at it. I'm determined to lose the weight and won't let anything stop me. Congrats to you too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!