Armpit Rash

Options
2»

Replies

• us1415
    us1415 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    Had to Google it to see, but that looks exactly like what I had. I must not have had any infection, though, because mine cleared up quickly when I followed the regimen I already detailed in my previous post.

I re-read your post and its kind of what I need to do as well. Which is what destin and tripple paste have. A combination barrier cream.
  • us1415
    Options
    If you're sitting around watching TV, reading, or at night when you sleep, try raising your arms to let your armpits dry out. You could try taking a towel to wipe the sweat from your armpits as you workout and them immediately washing, drying out, and applying cream afterward.

Great idea. Thanks! will do.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    swimming or water aerobics? have you tried putting cornstarch or power there?
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    you can also try putting chalk on the area, i always chalk up my sweaty areas to keep them from getting a rash.
  • us1415
    Options
    Evamutt wrote: »
    swimming or water aerobics? have you tried putting cornstarch or power there?
    SonyaCele wrote: »
    you can also try putting chalk on the area, i always chalk up my sweaty areas to keep them from getting a rash.

Thanks!

I use something called zeasorb. Have been using it for a while. It does great for everyday issues but when I start to workout, it always seems to get worse. I have been put on a anti fungal cream and then a combination barrier cream called tetrix. Seems to be getting better.

Do you guys know when should I start working out again? I asked the doctor and they said when it gets better and left it at that. How much better do I need to leave it at?