low carb bread

Does anyone know where I can buy low carb bread? I've bought Helgas but it's still 12 carbs per slice. Surely there's one somewhere. I'm in Australia.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Cut each slice in half, or eat something else than bread, or don't eat low carb? Bread is made from grains that are mostly carbs.
  • NyanNyanKate
    NyanNyanKate Posts: 6 Member
    Try herman brot :)
    just got it yesterday at my local IGA for $8 something, I know... pricy... but these are 5 carbs per 2 pieces of bread, and they taste great!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    If you are willing to bake, soul bread is about as low carb as you can get.
    http://lowcarbyum.com/low-carb-soul-bread-review/
  • LIzRe60
    LIzRe60 Posts: 2 Member
    How do you import the recipe with scoops in protein and figure the 1 2/3 cups? All the whey listed is scoops. I did it wrong and mine said 8000 + per serving.
    I like it and want to add it in to my recipes.
  • chrisfuentes2005
    chrisfuentes2005 Posts: 295 Member
    bininj wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can buy low carb bread? I've bought Helgas but it's still 12 carbs per slice. Surely there's one somewhere. I'm in Australia.

I like getting flatout bread
  • LeeseySparkles
    LeeseySparkles Posts: 10 Member
    Walmart sells low carb wraps and pita bread. The low carb bread is put out by Joseph's. You can usually find it in the deli section or over by the other wraps in the bread section.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Leesey2016 wrote: »
    Walmart sells low carb wraps and pita bread. The low carb bread is put out by Joseph's. You can usually find it in the deli section or over by the other wraps in the bread section.

I'm pretty sure they don't have Walmart in Australia...