anyone familiar with fitnessblender??

Options
hi everyone just curious as to whos familiar with fitnessblender? i love it the work outs are amazing fun and sweaty and the results are incredible!!! if you are doing this have been doing it or wanna try leave a comment

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Hiyah, I love fitnessblender. you can use it via you tube or plan your week using their website. I usually go for short workouts that re level 4 or 5. I didn't realise how fit I had become using their workouts until I joined group classes in the gym
  • jaroby
    jaroby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    As a SAHM of 2 I loooooooove fitness blender! I've been buying and using their programs for several years now... 4 maybe? So convient. So motivating. Our second child is 8m old and the other day I went across the monkey bars as a 190lb momma of 2!! I haven't had the arm/core strength to do that since I was a child! Ha! I'm currently doing the fb30 program#3

Kelly and Daniel are seriously the best.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender is one of my faves. The variety of free quality workouts is amazing.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I seriously love fitnessblender with all my heart!! Such great content and variety! Always use their workouts when I need something quick I can do at home when I don't have time for the gym or it's too rainy to do my outdoors hiit stuff (stairs intervals, sprint intervals). I also like that I can play my own music that I actually like while I do their workouts since they don't have background music.
  • kellyshell215
    kellyshell215 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yes, fitnessblender is a lifesaver!! I love them so much! when I first started being active again, I did their workout 1-2 times a week for 25-40min. But after sometime I got addicted to their workouts, so nowadays all or most of the workout I do is their videos, with jumping rope and yoga everywhile. I mostly do lvl 4 and when I feel crazy lvl 5 and lvl 3 sometimes, during 30-60min 2-5x a week coupled with jumping rope and sometimes yoga.
    What I like about their workouts is how versatile it is and how you dont need to spend your money on a gym membership while you can do their workouts at home anytime of the day.
    I wasn't overweight, I just wanted to be fit and lose some body fat (mostly fat and maintain my muscles), and I was actually scared that their workouts could make me look bulky specially on legs (bcz I already have strong legs) but they didn't, they just became toned and I lost 12kg (26.5lbs) and became fit.
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Love fitnessblender! I wish they had existed when I had 2 small children and was a stay at home mom...I could never get away for large chunks of time back then and it would've been so convenient!!! I like how you can choose your level and your area of focus:strength/cardio/yoga/stretching. There is truly something to suit everyone and Kelly & Daniel have a great presentation style.
  • sarko15
    sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    LOVE fitnessblender! They have such good variety and you almost never need any equipment, perfect for a quick workout on a busy day.
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to using fitnessblender, but not new to home workouts. It's because of fitnessblender that I'm asking for a set of the Powerblock adjustable dumbbells for Christmas ;)
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    blleadon wrote: »
    I'm fairly new to using fitnessblender, but not new to home workouts. It's because of fitnessblender that I'm asking for a set of the Powerblock adjustable dumbbells for Christmas ;)

i love my powerblock dumbbells! I really want the kettlebell ones as well
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    would love powerblock dumbbells but cant afford them and the rest of my family is poor lol,but love fitness blender workouts
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    They are all I use!

Love them.

And Kelli has the best butt ever. I imagine that the burning on leg day is melting my fat and revealing that butt underneath!

I use them 4 days a week. I used to try other channels, but now I don't bother. FB for life!!
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'll check it out for my weekend workouts - can't "tube" anything at work
  • sarko15
    sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    They are all I use!

Love them.

And Kelli has the best butt ever. I imagine that the burning on leg day is melting my fat and revealing that butt underneath!

I use them 4 days a week. I used to try other channels, but now I don't bother. FB for life!!

Omg so true. Kelli is alllll the fitness bod inspiration I need.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I usually pull one up one Youtube when I can't make it to the gym.
  • Ashley083
    Ashley083 Posts: 15 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I love fitnessblender! I found them almost 2 years ago, and now I don't even go to the gym at all. I workout with them 5 days a week. The variety of training and instruction they offer is incredible. They also give great advice that isn't trying to sell you anything - and I haven't found anything else like them. As another said, FB for life!! Powerblocks are on my Christmas, too!! =)
  • VirtualMellie
    VirtualMellie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love fitnessblender!! The only work program I actually like! They have something for everyone. But they definitely don't make it easy on ya ( which I love) I'm always in a pool of sweat laying on the floor lol but I live to hear " work out complete" :smiley:

• Cbestinme
    Cbestinme Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    yes have heard of fitnessblender and tried a couple of the beginner ones, been lazy lately, but would definitely recommend using fitnessblender!!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I've been using Fitness Blender almost exclusively since I started losing weight over two years ago. I love it. I've bought the abs program and their mass/strength program and both are great. I'm doing FBmass for the 4th time this year; it's really helped me sort of enjoy strength training. Having a schedule and no guesswork is awesome and keeps me motivated.