looking for friends with between 50-80 pounds to lose for motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• marlame2035
    marlame2035 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My current weight loss goal is 100 Llbs, and I have lost 67.4 so far. I need to lose more than a 100 but losing that much will get me to the point where I can choose where I want to be, I am 5'7" and at my smallest was a size 6 but at my healthiest/fittest I was around 160 and probably a size 10/12. 2 weeks ago I shopped at a regular sized clothing store for the first time in years! 2 key things to my success so far have been my solid decision to do this and not waiver, and the support of my friends and family. I am all about working together to motivate each other to reach our goals and I think this group would be a good fit for me.
  • katthouse499
    katthouse499 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Uummm I don't have that to lose anymore but if anyone wants to add me I'll help and encourage anyway I can
  • Paigey87
    Paigey87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am looking to loss 50 pounds to start off with. I workout every other day. I'm iusse is what to eat and don't to eat.
  • kkcdy10
    kkcdy10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose around 75. Feel free to add me! I don't know how to add you!
  • aprilderulo
    aprilderulo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 42lb so far and want to loose a further 28lb so if you want to add me im always looking to support others and get motivation :) xxx
  • kasharroll
    kasharroll Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join you! Im not sure how to add you but you can add me! Im also from Texas!! :)
  • momolo1
    momolo1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'd love to join to maintain positivity on this lifestyle change. I started the journey losing 100lbs and I'm down 20, and it's not dropping fast enough. hopefully this group can help encourage and motivate so I can continue to refrain from going down the junk food aisles in the grocery store. I'm not sure how to add but I want to be a part.