Looking for a tracker that actually when it syncs will put calories burned on MFP

Options
My fitbit use to put a calorie adjustment on MFP when I synced it.. It no longer does that and I really want to get a tracker that when I sync it. The calories/exercise shows up on MFP. I am getting tired of entering my food on MFP and fit Bit just to get an accurate calorie count.

Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.

Replies

• mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    During runs I use a Garmin watch and it automatically puts it in MFP. The watch uploads data to Garmin Connect which communicates with MFP. Garmin now makes watches like fitbit and upgrades just the same.
  • MiniMansell1964
    MiniMansell1964 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    tomtom spark/cardio/runner/adventurer all automatically sync calories to mfp
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Apple watch syncs calories with MFP. It tracks daily movement and you can use the workout app for running, cycling etc.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Most things work with MFP but there can by quite a lag. So if you haven't waited it out for 24 hours, nothing will seem to work. Not even my gym app works until a day has passed.
  • PlummerBecky
    PlummerBecky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the information... I have a garmin just didn't normal wear it being it was on my wrist and with my job sometime the steps are off but if it works I will just switch over to that.
  • zodybee
    zodybee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm very frustrated as well. As of September 2016, my calories burned using my Fitbit One stopped migrating over to MFP. I've tried everything to restore it. My calories eaten sync over to Fitbit but calories burned do not. It's not a Fitbit issue as I was told. It's a MFP problem. Looking for another Calorie Counter program which WILL sync with my Fitbit
  • crystal2point0
    crystal2point0 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My fitbit tracker still sync's to MFP. I have on occasion over the years had it stop but I removed it and readded it and it worked again.