Where are my over 40s?

Options

Replies

• katthouse499
    katthouse499 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and let's kick some *kitten*!!
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    47, lost about 20 lbs & maintaining now.
  • zkatsmom
    zkatsmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just realized I'm 47 and I know what I need to do to get it done. Just need to commit to it. I keep on looking back at my "used to be's" used to be fit, used to be strong, used to be 19% body fat and if one more person tells me I'm to old to have that I'm going to screem (oh wait that was only me saying it). I want to do this. Just way harder now but not as hard as it might be next year.
  • jkquinn13
    jkquinn13 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey Jeff here. Always up for like minded and similar age friends. Add me if you want
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I am 48 Years old, with about 20 lbs to go, 30 if I can really work it. Active in karate and sometimes at the gym. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • traderbren
    traderbren Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, with a realistic goal of 20 lbs, higher goal of 30. I had reached my goal once and maintained and then had health issues and gained it back. Since my hysterectomy 9 weeks ago, I'm really struggling to lose again.

Feel free to add me. I'll be going through in the next day or so to add who I can!
  • NoNameJustMe
    NoNameJustMe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and been on MFP since July. I've lost 38 lbs with about 10 more to go. All are welcome to add me.
  • RredSonja
    RredSonja Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm 48, and I've lost 85 pounds since May of '16. I have about 90 to go. Doing it with a paleo-ish diet and weight lifting/minimal cardio. Anyone can add me!
  • burnfatty17
    burnfatty17 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    38 but heading towards 40 :)

Reached maintenance 2 months ago but always looking for both - ways to give support, and way to get it! Add me
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am 49, will be 50 by the end of the month. I started off my journey in January of this year at 378 Lbs. I have lost 146 and am now at 232 Lbs. I have about 117 left to lose and if I can have a good December I will have lost approximately 158 Lbs in a year. Feel free to add me and I will try my best to help you on your journey!
  • 2girlzmm
    2girlzmm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    46 here and have abt 45-50 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • wannabeyummie
    wannabeyummie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I need some active friends too.... Mine don't interact
  • kcqt74
    kcqt74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    42 here. Just started 5 days ago on a keto adapted diet. I've got 100 to lose! Down 4 so far! Slow and steady. Definitely looking for new friends, recipe ideas and motivation! Please add me if you like!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    44 yo quite a bit left to lose. Would love to add some awesome new friends :smile:
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 48, and an active daily logger.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    BIG 50! I mean a big 50 year old.
  • cataire3
    cataire3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lower my cholesterol and lose a bit of weight, get toned. Much harder all of a sudden!!
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    42 and lost 58. Anyone can add me.
  • KarynKAT
    KarynKAT Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 with 73lbs to lose. Add me!