How to set up carb cycle diet

Options
mgymnop
mgymnop Posts: 6 Member
edited November 2016 in Getting Started
Hi I am Marco,
Is there a way to setup a 4 day carb cycle instead a 7 day plan? I also have the problem that the daily nutritional goal settings overrides the custom daily nutritional goals so that my remaining macros are displayed wrong.

Thank you.

Replies

• trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    How would you propose doing a 4 day carb cycle? If you can provide a bit more information, people here may be able to help.

Regarding the macro setttings on here, unless you have paid for premium you can't set daily macros without overwriting them all.
  • mgymnop
    Options
    I paid for premium. I want to setup following Day 1: 300 g protein, 20 g fat, 100 g carbs Day 2: 300 g protein, 20 g fat, 100g carbs, Day 3: 300 g protein, 20g fat, 200 g carbs Day 4: 300 g protein, 20 g fat, 400 g carbs and then repeating. The problem is I was able to setup this up with my premium account but if I put in my food it shows always the wrong remaining macros because it doesn't use my daily macros settings but my daily nutritional goal settings instead.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You may find the answer here. If not send them an e-mail and they should be able to help you. myfitnesspal.desk.com/
  • mgymnop
    Options
    You may find the answer here. If not send them an e-mail and they should be able to help you. myfitnesspal.desk.com/

Thank you for the tip. I will look here in the community and will also write them an email.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    You're welcome. I hope you get it sorted out!