Favorite at home workouts

Options
I just cancelled the gym membership. Burned out need something fresh. Tried CrossFit, great program, but class times don't mesh with my schedule. So want to try working out at home, biking, hiking, snowshoeing etc. So tell me your favorite home workout, websites, videos, etc.

Replies

• lolis_DD
    lolis_DD Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've done the 30 day shred, and got good results for the time spent.
  • Bluepegasus
    Bluepegasus Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I do kettlebells at home following BodyFit by Amy on Youtube, though she does all sorts of different workouts.
  • jjwm11
    jjwm11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    P90X2 hands down. The only thing is you need gear.
  • krissy5686
    krissy5686 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Love Insanity Max 30. Only 30 min, no equipment needed, and I can work up an awesome sweat. Good luck!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    i really hate trying to follow 'organized' exercise things, no disparagement to those who know how to appreciate them and get the most out of them. they just make me feel mega-stabby.

i've turned into a mad fan of the turkish getup though. my kid keeps trucking through the living room and giving me very weird looks :tongue:
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    You tube : fitness blender for my kickboxing & hiit, and also for zumba Vijaya Tupurani
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV (YouTube) has lots of variety.
  • TuesdayLucero
    TuesdayLucero Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I second the Jessica Smith TV.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    I use a Bowflex M5, but an elliptical would work as well as a treadmill. Along with that, I also do cross training mainly based on body weight training. I do cardio for 30 minutes every morning on the machine, then transition directly into cross training and body weight training for an additional 60 minutes. It's a heck of a workout, and can be done inside in the winter. In the spring/summer/fall I'll generally walk/jog instead of using the machine, but I still do my cross training.
  • embear2
    embear2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Leslie sansome. I used to be addicted to the gym, but find doing a variety of her workouts really good. I've toned so much since doing it.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I love my TRX!
  • Ashley083
    Ashley083 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love fitnessblender.com. Tons of well put together routines for a variety of training styles, all free.
  • troytroy11
    troytroy11 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Insanity Max 30, You Are Your Own Gym, free style barefoot sprinting, uneven boulder box jumps, yoga.
  • Farrell73
    Farrell73 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I love spin cycling classes from YouTube!
  • Hilary1487
    Hilary1487 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to the Daily Burn $12.99/month and I stream workouts through my roku. I haven't set foot in a gym since I started my weightloss journey 2 years and 54lbs ago! The workouts are amazing!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I second the Jessica Smith TV.

I 3rd it :smiley:
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell workouts, 100%, my favourite workouts.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    DVRT ultimate sandbags
    Small investment, huge versatility and their website has endless exercise demonstrations
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'd nominate (in no particular order), 21-day fix, P90X3, and Insanity; depends on how much time you have.
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Any of the Beachbody programs :)