Before and after pictures?! Success stories?!

kellielaroche
kellielaroche Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2016 in Success Stories
I need some motivation with the holidays approaching! Share your before and after pictures! Share your success stories! Share some healthy holiday recipes! Let's keep each other motivated!

Replies

• IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Hi Kellie;

there is a great thread for this...

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1167854/photo-only-success-stories#latest

Give it a look. You will find motivation galore, there.

:)
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    I started may 7. I was pre diabetic and high BP and weighed 294 pounds. tired and achy and moody as all hell. now I'm 232. no longer prediabetic BP normal lots of energy joints no longer hurt and best of all I'm soooo happy. I see the positives in life and enjoy every day! down 61 pounds with 70 to go. oh and I could barely swim one length in the pool and it was really had to take a 1500 step walk. now I can do 100 laps in tje pool and yesterday I had a 15000 step day that wasn't as hard as tje 1500 day when I started.

I got.my life back!!! you can too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!