This is the year!

Options
Hello all,

My name is Christina and I'm a 44 year old single mom who has 66 (yikes!) pounds to lose to achieve the weight I'd like to maintain for the rest of my life. My job is at a computer and my lifestyle has been sedentary- possibly worse than sedentary- as was so rudely demonstrated when WW's activity monitor twice failed to register any activity at all during the week long assessments. Embarrassing!!

But I want to change all this. Next July 4th I see myself on the beach in a bikini feeling healthy and self confident. To achieve this, I've committed to make small healthy changes including exercise and eating more sensibly to achieve my goal in 365 days. Currently I'm on day 351 and am sad to report that while I've done a good job at exercising more, I haven't been eating as sensibly and have not lost any weight. Yet!

I truly am serious about this effort and have been blogging about it www.nadirtozenithin365.blogspot.com and using map my run to tweet my exercise (@nadirtozenith) but feel I need more accountability. Anyone want to come along for the ride? I'd love some truly motivated people to make the journey with and to motivate me during the lows that I'm sure I'll experience. I'm also a great motivator and will do my best to provide the same.

Replies

• TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! Keep up that great energy and you will do amazing things. :)