Mom Friends!

I have an 8 year old and 3.5 month old. Looking for other mamas to help motivate and support me while I get back on track before the holidays throw me into a tailspin! First goal is to lose 25 lbs and get back into running. I'll re-evaluate after that! Would love to help motivate and support others. Please feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• KariFreeman2
    KariFreeman2 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm right there with you. We have 4 kids ranging from 18 to 4. I have lost 89 pounds so far but still have another 60 to go. I would love the support as well. The last 2 months have been a little bit of a tailspin.
  • gabbyo23
    gabbyo23 Posts: 100 Member
    I have 11 month old twins, I gained 50lbs during pregnancy and I've lost 29lbs so far (in the space of 3 months), so still at least 21 to go as I'd ideally like to be a stone lighter than my pre pregnancy weight. It's hard!!!
  • Missbright14
    Missbright14 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi
    I have 3 children. 11, 3 and 1. From when I had my 11 year old to now u have gradually put on 4 stone. And I'm so desperate to lose 3 stone. I can live with the extra stone now. I would love some mum friends too!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited November 2016
    I don't know if I count...I'm still working on losing the baby weight...the baby is currently in fifth grade and on to middle school next year.
  • parislover2012
    parislover2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi ladies, Ive just sent friend requests.

I have 2 kids. I lost the weight I gained with them but picked it back up again.
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Would love some mom friends I have a 7 & 2 year old I'm currently about the weight I was mid pregnancy with my daughter still 50lbs more to go
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    edited November 2016
    Mom of a 7,8 and 1 year old! Wanting to lose about 50ish pounds. Needing supportive mama friends!
  • SuperNerd42
    SuperNerd42 Posts: 47 Member
    Mom to a 5 yo and a 1 month old. I'm excited to work on getting my body back- at least as much as I can :)
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    kksmom1789 wrote: »
    Would love some mom friends I have a 7 & 2 year old I'm currently about the weight I was mid pregnancy with my daughter still 50lbs more to go

I should mention my daughter is my 7 year old haha
  • LisaM8517
    LisaM8517 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm a mother of 3 ranging in ages from 10, 7, and 2. Currently trying to lose weight to be healthier and hopefully get pregnant again with our last one.
  • aliciapede
    aliciapede Posts: 2 Member
    Mom of a 3 year old. Trying to lose the weight I have gained since she was born plus pregnancy weight. 25 down. 50 to go.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Mom of a three year old and a one year old. I'm down 55 pounds from my maximum pregnancy weight - which means I've lost all the weight from the second pregnancy and just have 5 pounds left from the first (plus another 20 pounds I'd like to lose to get down to my "when I met my husband" weight).
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    I'm not a Mommy yet, but have one on the way. Would love more friends that are mothers.
  • kbotsh
    kbotsh Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I am mum to an 8 year old and a 9 month old. I have lost 8kg out of 16kg goal that I set myself to reach my pre pregnancy weight. I gained a lot more this last pregnancy
    Good luck everyone.