Repairing Metabolism/ Reverse diet

Options
What's up! I'd like to share some things I've learned that were always a mystery to me and now putting the science to the test.

I've less than half *kitten* trained for over 10 years, never sticking with a weekly or even monthly routine. I never fully understood all the different impacts a diet has on your goals. Everywhere, you see calories in and cal out that's how you loose weight or lean out. Yes to some extent this is true but how it's done is what I'm learning is the most important part of all.
My fitness journey begin the 1st of June2016
I was eating 1500cal a day (lowest recommended for a male) with about 100 to 130g protein. I'm 5'8" and was 165lb, weight training 6 days a week for 90min for 3 months for the JYM Summer Shred contest and lost no weight/ gained nothing, but was making great strength gains

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    OK...AND? ???
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    What is the point in this post?
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    He lost his train of thou ... gh ...tttt
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    and this great revelation is....................................??????
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure he "reversed posted" the rest of this on BB.com
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Just to piggy-back off of this post I'd like to add that yesterday, I was in the gym doing squats. After my final warmup set, I decided to put on my belt. When I walked into the rack to unrack the bar,
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    Just to piggy-back off of this post I'd like to add that yesterday, I was in the gym doing squats. After my final warmup set, I decided to put on my belt. When I walked into the rack to unrack the bar,

My ocd can't cope with this
  • streetmeat
    streetmeat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry that was so painful for you all
  • streetmeat
    Options
    streetmeat wrote: »
    Sorry that was so painful for you all

• streetmeat
    Options
    Damnit my phone is so *kitten* glitchy, tried to better explain myself but not rewriting all that junks. Here's a link for anyone that wants to better understand. Fast forward to 4min
    https://youtu.be/b5C3uqA1yRI

I'll let you all know how things workout for me in a couple months or so
  • Bridogg72
    Bridogg72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    How are things now ?