Eat to Perform

Options
Has anyone tried this? If so, what has your experience been like?

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Erm, could you be a bit less vague?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

I believe that the OP is talking about Eat to Perform,which provides nutrition guidance/planning, not eating to perform in the generic sense. (Not sure if that's what you were thinking.)

OP, I tried it for a short time. My biggest issue is that it seemed disorganized and instructions seemed unclear. It annoyed me more than it helped me.
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

I believe that the OP is talking about Eat to Perform,which provides nutrition guidance/planning, not eating to perform in the generic sense. (Not sure if that's what you were thinking.)

OP, I tried it for a short time. My biggest issue is that it seemed disorganized and instructions seemed unclear. It annoyed me more than it helped me.

Yep, I was talking about the nutrition program. Thanks for your feed back:-)
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    My wife uses this and loves it. It is a great primer for anyone looking to fuel their workouts. Like any site their are strengths and weaknesses. For the average person this has little value, but for those looking to step up their performance in competition it has good value.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    .4 grams fat per LB of LBM minimum--- no maximum
    .8 grams protein per LB of LBM minimum--- no maximum
    + or - total calories (TDEE)to gain or lose weight

Its literally that simple

I workout 6 days a week weights 75 min sessions and ride a bike 18-21 miles a day 6 days a week have been around 150 grams carbs a day for two years. Unless your a long distance runner or biker that works out for over 2 hours you store enough energy to do anything you want too.. Eat Calories they will fuel your body weather its MEAT OR PASTA you need to eat!!