Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Weed/recreational drug & alcohol use

Options
l1nc420
l1nc420 Posts: 15 Member
Just wondering if many people are interested in this discussion. I hope that many people speak from their own personal experiences and also even knowing people. I smoke a lot of weed and do the odd drug at party's. I know that drugs are bad for gaining weight, but I want to know about Marijuana. How much difference will that make in the success of my workout/meal plan. I also smoke probably 5-10 cigarettes a day. I rarely drink but I'm sure other people would like to know

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.

c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.

Marijuana use is currently illegal at the federal level, as well as many state and local levels, therefore discussions related to its usage are prohibited on MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

PsuLemon
This discussion has been closed.