To pamelah! Help!

Options
cmriverside
cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
pamelawh,

Please copy and paste the url from your browser (at the top) when you are on your "abcrunch.com." I keep reading in different posts on these message boards that people are having trouble finding what you are talikng about regarding your shopping/menu ideas on that website. And when I just went there, I couldn't find the info either. It looks like an informative site, but there are pages and pages of subjects and topics- and we need to know exactly where the information you use is found.

Thank you so much!

~cm

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    pamelawh,

Please copy and paste the url from your browser (at the top) when you are on your "abcrunch.com." I keep reading in different posts on these message boards that people are having trouble finding what you are talikng about regarding your shopping/menu ideas on that website. And when I just went there, I couldn't find the info either. It looks like an informative site, but there are pages and pages of subjects and topics- and we need to know exactly where the information you use is found.

Thank you so much!

~cm
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    sorry it is http://www.crosscrunch.com/bonus/. sorry about that. i went on that site to print out a menu for a girl who works at the hospital and i realized too late that i was giving out the wrong site. this is the correct one. check it out. thanks for your inquiry.