Accountability Friends

Options
Hey Everyone!!

I'm Erika! I am a 30 year old mommy of a 2.5 beautiful little girl who lives outside of Philadelphia! I used this site back in 2006-2007 to lose over 100lbs and kept it off for a really long time but but a good deal of weight on with having a baby and would really like to lose it again!! I am looking for some friends who can keep me accountable and I can do the same for them! I am COMMITTED to this journey and I want others who feel the same! We are not going to be perfect in this journey but we need to have each other for support! My outlook is that we take one day at a time and strive to be a little better each day! If you think I sound like someone you would like to take this crazy ride with then please add me and/or send me a message!!! :)

Have a great day!!!

Replies

• lpapa85
    lpapa85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to the community section of my fitness pal however I would love to partner with you. I'm 30 years old with 3 boys my oldest being 11 and my youngest is 4... I'm looking to loose 20-40lbs depending on my muscle structure. I've used the app on and off in the past but never long enough for drastic results... so far I've consistently logged in and tracked my meals for over 2 months and have lost 10 lbs. now with the holidays coming up and swimming season in the near future I could use an accountability partner myself.
  • simonc14
    simonc14 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've been on this journey for four years now, and am in a rut having gained back about 15lbs following a 50lbs loss. I need to reinvigorate my approach! I don't tend to operate with big numbers of friends on here as I prefer to have just a few, better quality relationships where the support is easier to give and take.